I wanted to give you an update on my progress:
- As of today, I have two speakers booked for every call in the series. The goal in most cases is 4 per call. We also have a few moderators lined up, though I plan to moderate at least the first call in the series and likely more.
- All the calls are now scheduled with Maestro Conference. I’ve also booked a technician to run each call and an audio editor. The technician and I worked together on the pilot call so he knows what I need to make this a success. He’s also going to help make sure that we get the best possible audio quality for the archives.
- I’ve contracted the incredible Camden Lee to build the Factual Democracy Project website. The site will include the schedule of calls as well as archived calls and newsletters for FDP members. The plan is to launch the website next Saturday. Backers will see it before the general public.
- Most likely we’ll do a formal launch of the website plus all confirmed speakers on Tuesday, September 5. The first call is a week later. It will be free and open to the public so at that point feel free to spread the word far and wide.
- Backer surveys should go out in the next few days. Since there are no physical products to mail it will be an easy survey for you to fill out.
There are moments, like when I see all the calls scheduled in Maestro Conference, or when an amazing speaker agrees to participate, that this starts to feel real. I’ve also really appreciated your notes and feedback this week. Thank you for backing this series of calls. This is all happening because of you.
Take care and Happy Friday!